Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BCC T-Shirt Sketches

For this project, we had to create a new t-shirt design for Broome Community College, in which we incorporated a unique design, but also something that we'd be interested in wearing.  Below are two  possible t shirt designs (apologies for the poor scans).


I've always been a fan of graffiti work, therefore I wanted to create a design that involved the foundations we see in graffiti (dripping paint, stencils, can).  I felt these subjects gave the design some creativity and edge seeing that it's for a college shirt, however at the same time I incorporated a positive vibe for BCC.  To sum it up, we recognize graffiti as mischievous so I wanted to reverse that definition to something positive through the shirt design.

No comments:

Post a Comment